iTunes Application Refunds

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by chikusho, Jul 19, 2008.

1. chikusho macrumors newbie

:mad:Has anyone tried to get a refund for crashing programs?

I purchased "pocketmoney" a few days ago and every time I try to open it, it crashes. I contacted the developer and tried his recommendation, but still can't get it to work.

I just got an email from the developer of "pocketmoney" telling me that the only way to get a refund is to contact apple.:eek:

I sent an email through iTunes asking for a help, but got a message to contact the developer.:eek:

Needless to say, I won't be purchasing anymore applications for the time being.

2. movielover21 macrumors newbie

I am really sorry to hear about your problem.

Only thing I can suggest is, keep at it. I know it's annoying, but that's probably the only way to get your money back.

3. dlamin517 macrumors 6502

call up apple support. they are more helpful.

4. Andronicus macrumors 6502a

Was his recommendation to delete & Re-sync? I had the same problem, but that fixed it.

5. Minimoose 360 macrumors 65816

Minimoose 360

My advice is to wait it out until the developer releases a more stable update!!

6. chikusho thread starter macrumors newbie

I sent a message through iTunes to Apple and got a reply that my account would be credited.

It's too bad that the developers don't have more control of the situation.

The developer also informed me that he has a newer version available, but Apple has to approve of it first

I hope other developers aren't going through the same mess.