itunes apps

Discussion in 'macOS' started by roylikeswaffles, Oct 27, 2008.

1. roylikeswaffles macrumors newbie

ok so basically i reinstalled tiger on my macbook and i transfered my data and my itunes library had no apps because i did a clean wipe so i figured i would have to reinstall them again. however, when i dl an app that i had dl from before i reinstalled tiger, it said "you have already dl this app, would you like to dl again for free?" (free apps). so of course i was puzzled and evidently this shows that the apps are somewhere in my computer. i really want to save time by finding my apps instead of trying to remember what i had and some of them were apps that i had bought (or were previously free and are now being charged). i don't really want to buy those apps again and i was wondering where i can find these apps and how can i put these in my itunes? i cant find them in my library. thanks

2. roylikeswaffles thread starter macrumors newbie

3. Gray-Wolf macrumors 68030

Gray-Wolf

Your account was recorded as getting the app. Not necessarily that computer. You would get the message even if you deleted the app. Did you in anyway back up the iTunes folder? If you did, you will have the apps and everything else, just import it.