iTunes Artwork, Wont Stick No Matter What I Try.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Bluisnblklungs, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Bluisnblklungs macrumors member

So I just was finishing up bringing over my 200GB+ iTunes Collection from my old computer to my MacBook's external HD. So far everything has transfered such as artwork, but for some reason my Phish Live Phish 1-20 wont "hold" the artwork it seems that these are the only ones with the problem all of my other albums have artwork. I have tried using iTunes get artwork no luck, I've tried to copy paste, drag, cover scout, amazon, gimmesometune, no luck with anything. They are show the proper artwork but it wont apply. The iTunes one doesn't even send back the error message that artwork cant be found. It just doesn't show up :(. I really hope some one has some idea of how to fix this.
    Thanks
    -Eric

2. louiek macrumors 6502

Check if you've got duplicates. I recently couldn't get an album's artwork to show in album view and it was because there was a duplicate of the final song without artwork attached. Once I got rid of it it worked fine.

3. Bluisnblklungs thread starter macrumors member

I checked and I dont have any duplicates thanks though.

4. evillageprowler macrumors regular

I have a similar issue. I have a bunch of m4v TV shows in my iTunes library. For nearly all the episodes, they are fine and have the cover art I gave it. But for the seemingly random few episodes, I can't get the artwork to stick no matter what I try.

Any ideas?

TIA,

EVP

5. Bluisnblklungs thread starter macrumors member

I ended up having to convert them all to acc and then the album art would stick it was really strange. You could try something similar, I hope this helps.

6. mac88 macrumors 6502

Is the artwork .jpg files? I've found that if I have artwork that doesn't want to work I convert them to .jpg and it works all the time. Other than that I'm not sure. Good luck!