iTunes Artwork

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ThunderRoad, Aug 24, 2011.

1. ThunderRoad macrumors member

(May aswell preface this by acknowledging that I'm well aware that my questions scream of OCD :eek:)

Basically I have current artwork for all the songs in my iTunes. The artwork however is of varying sizes. Some that I click on are very small, others are huge. At the moment my library is a mixture of artwork that I've attained directly from iTunes and artwork that I've just pulled from elsewhere. Organizational freak that I am, I'd like to have all the artwork the same size and ideally from iTunes (I swear the image quality is better).

So my questions are;
    How do I delete all my current iTunes artwork? (I don't want to risk losing any of my music.

When you use 'Get Artwork' is it always the same size? (I learned the trick recently where you can use Apple's website to choose any dimension you want)

Thanks in advance

2. mrbom macrumors newbie

I'm not sure if this is what you mean,, select a song(s), press cmd+I then click the "Artwork" tab. You'll see the artwork.

3. ThunderRoad thread starter macrumors member

I was actually looking to clear the artwork from multiple songs...and have just realised how simple it is to do...it's just below 'Get Artwork'. Can't believe I was so stupid.

One more question though, does anyone know what the default size is for iTunes artwork?