Itunes audio/video out of sync

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by bored911, Jan 16, 2009.

1. bored911 macrumors 6502

bored911

I downloaded the newest episode of the office, and it started fine, but at one point the video went a little "wacky" and the audio/video became unsynced. Does anyone know a solution to this, I have tried quitting itunes but that didn't work

2. Kwbatschke macrumors newbie

I've had the same problem happen to me on the newest episode of The Office, "Duel"
    Maybe it's an issue with the video itself?

3. bored911 thread starter macrumors 6502

bored911

that's exactly the episode i'm watching. It may be the video. annoying as hell though

4. Kwbatschke macrumors newbie

I don't really know what to do, I can't even seem to find something in iTunes to report a problem with a downloaded video, and since it's finished downloading I can't very well delete it and re-download it.

5. The General macrumors 601

Delete your episodes and email iTunesStoreSupport@apple.com and explain what happened and they will add the fixed episodes to your download queue.

The same thing happened to me, the audio when out of sync when Jim was saying "I can't believe Andy still doesn't know Angela is sleeping with Dwight"

iTunes support is more than happy to let you re-download anything you've purchased.