iTunes Australia Arrives

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Good for you my aussie friends. Looks like they figured out a way to pay their artists and labels and around the weird copyright laws.

oskar

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2005
That's good too know. It had been long enough for those of you waiting for the iTMS in Australia. :)

wordmunger said:
The big question now is, what nation will become the "most significant country not to have iTMS yet"? Let the whining begin!
Here's your answer. :rolleyes:
.:*Robot Boy*:. said:
Before anyone asks/moans, there still doesn't appear to be a New Zealand iTMS

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
wordmunger said:
The big question now is, what nation will become the "most significant country not to have iTMS yet"? Let the whining begin!
Russia, China and India. While we're at it, let's throw in Iraq, Iran, Syria and North Korea.

Well, after much thought, forget about Russia. They already have AllofMP3.com. :p

nagromme

macrumors G5
May 2, 2002
Welcome, Australia!

But in my day, we had updates on Tuesdays. And we liked it that way! There was none of this "new store on Monday" and "new Macs on Wednesday." And young folk respected their elders! And I wore an onion on my belt, as was the fashion at the time. I tell you, the world's gone straight to Hades in a mail sack.

DeSnousa

macrumors 68000
Jan 20, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
nagromme said:
Welcome, Australia!

But in my day, we had updates on Tuesdays. And we liked it that way! There was none of this "new store on Monday" and "new Macs on Wednesday." And young folk respected their elders! And I wore an onion on my belt, as was the fashion at the time. I tell you, the world's gone straight to Hades in a mail sack.
It's Tuesday morning here in Australia, nearly 8 am to be precise :p