Itunes Authorization Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Skitz, May 13, 2009.

1. Skitz macrumors newbie

I bought an Ipod Touch after my Nano started skipping most of my tune list BUT after I got Touch from Amazon I learned I had to update my computer to XP. Tried to upgrade to XP and all hell broke loose on my computer. Had to wipe the hard drive and do a clean install. Everything is good EXCEPT when I went to "restore" my itunes purchases it only transfers them on to my Itunes library NOT my Itouch because I lack "authorization."

How does one go about getting their previous Itunes purchases moved to a new Ipod? It seems weird I can get them on my computer but not on my Ipod. Help!

2. bruinsrme macrumors 603

bruinsrme

This happened to me this morning when I upgraded to win7. I had to deauthorize all computers then authorize the one I was on.
    Everything from there transfered fine.

3. Ivan P macrumors 68030

Ivan P

In the Store menu (at the top of the iTunes window), select 'Authorize computer' and type in your iTunes username and password.

4. miguelo macrumors newbie

problem

:mad:my i pod touch has been lock to iTUNES.even if i turn off my ipod the i TUNES always pop out.now i cant even use any other program in my i pod.if someone know what to do in my ipod pls send me your comment