iTunes 'Auto Size All Columns'

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by photogpab, Mar 27, 2012.

1. photogpab macrumors 6502

photogpab

anyone else having issues with the "auto size all columns" feature in iTunes?

It used to adjust all the columns so that everything was completely visible, songs, artist name, album title, etc... now when i click "auto size all columns" it adjusts the columns, but, not all the way. it still leaves some of the song titles cut off, with the "..." at the end.

so then i have to adjust each column manually, if i want to be able to read the whole song title.

this is weird. its never happened to me before. im assuming it was an issue with the update?

2. strobeable macrumors newbie

strobeable

bumpie. i'm having the same issue, it's so annoying

3. photogpab thread starter macrumors 6502

photogpab

i guess we're the only two people annoyed by this? lol

4. LaWally macrumors 6502a

Just tried it and it worked for me. All columns fully resized, including the track titles (some of which are very long).

5. photogpab thread starter macrumors 6502

photogpab

i wonder why its not working for me? any ideas? should i re-install? idk

6. LaWally macrumors 6502a

Reinstalling seems like a drastic measure for such a relatively small problem.

Something just occurred to me. I wonder if this is one of those hidden iTunes settings that could be reset via one of Doug's iTunes scripts. I'll try to take a look later tonight. The one I'm thinking about is called Change Hidden Preferences or something like that if you want to check it out yourself.