iTunes Canada adds Long awaited TV networks and HD

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Fulgham, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Fulgham macrumors regular

Finally! Those of us in Canada can watch ABC, Fox, NBC and Warner Bros content directly from the iTunes Canada store!

Wahoo!

Edit:
    Apparently I was beaten to the punch in another thread... my brief search must have missed it. Sorry.

Attached Files:

2. simplymuzik3 macrumors 6502a

yay! its about time. even though i never watch shows/movies through itunes :p

3. Fulgham thread starter macrumors regular

It's going to be nice to Season Pass the good shows and have 0 work to put them on the Apple TV

4. JonHimself macrumors 68000

JonHimself

Absolutely! I'm certainly willing to try out the seasons pass now that there are shows I'm really interested in! It will certainly be better than downloading, converting and then tagging all of the information... I've never had to think about this (all of my music is from my cds, not iTunes store and all of my video is from my own DVDs (all movies and about 80% of my tv shows... the new ones are the ones that are downloaded) but it will be weird knowing that even though I've purchased the videos and they will work on all of my apple devices (which I like so there isn't a problem), I still won't have total control over them... I guess I'll actually have to look into seeing if the HD eps will play on my phone/ipod in addition to the apple tv (which I think they do) and that's even another bonus in that I don't need multiple copies of things (or at least don't have to do it manually!)