"itunes cannot read the contents of this iphone"

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by brockd, Apr 21, 2011.

1. brockd macrumors member

Anybody know a fix around this? Popped up out of nowhere tonight. Its telling me to restore my phone to factory settings. I REALLY don't want to do this, I finally got the phone the way I like it, haha.

2. ClutchThese macrumors 65816

ClutchThese

3. MEJHarrison macrumors 6502a

I get that from time to time on Windows. I unplug the phone and plug it back in. If that doesn't work, I close iTunes and re-open it. If that doesn't work (and it always has), I would reboot.

4. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

I want you to lean back and say "POP" really loudly.

Now then, you can find the answers to your question by merely clicking on the link here.

5. brockd thread starter macrumors member

the reason i did this was because i wasn't sure if it was from jailbreak or just a problem iphones have... i hardly consider two sections "every section" smartass.

6. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

You're asking that some else do the research for you, when all you merely had to do was use google.com to find the answer yourself.

Whether two sections, or twelve, is irrelevant. Next time, use your knowledge and research your issue before asking someone to do it for you. Its simple, and doesn't require calling someone names. You really don't expect getting by in life having someone do everything for you, do you?