Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skeletgangster

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 22, 2019
I purchased an App Store and Itunes card for 15€ and after i redeemed it only 1€ got added to my credit.. Anyone knows how to fix this?

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
I’m sorry I don’t understand what you mean. They send you a subscription? Physically? Please elaborate if you can.

If you think that you should have more money on your Apple account/ balance you need to talk to them.

skeletgangster

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 22, 2019
I’m sorry I don’t understand what you mean. They send you a subscription? Physically? Please elaborate if you can.

If you think that you should have more money on your Apple account/ balance you need to talk to them.

Yes sorry for the inconvenience.. I sent them an email explaining the situation and they just sent me an email which includes information about my last subscription on netflix.. But i shouldn't be charged because i purchased netflix's monthly package prior to the Itunes card and my money just disappeared

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
I’m afraid the forum members can only guess what happened there. Make sure you get back and work with Apple, it’s their store system.
Best success!

Reactions: Newtons Apple
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.