iTunes Clean-up, Tagging, and Covers

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by GuyInTheBack, Aug 10, 2008.

1. GuyInTheBack macrumors member

GuyInTheBack

90% of my music collection comes from p2p downloads (or to be more precise, Ares). As such a lot of it is badly tagged, etc...now I've always had the first gen ipod (that's right; the old black and white one) so it's never been much of an issue.

However I've recently gotten a 2nd hand unlocked iphone (best 170$ ever spent) and will soon be uploading my music unto it.

Is there a software/application out there I can use to properly tag my tunes and get the appropriate album covers on each of them, if I want to use the fancy scrolling option.

Thanks in advance :)

2. Caralvarez24 macrumors regular

Posting about how 90% of your music is pirated is probably not a good idea. Big Brother is watching. Also I'm still new to this forum but I am pretty sure illegal topics are not allowed to be discussed.

3. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Probably not a good idea, but in answer to the question, the only software you need to fix tagging issues is iTunes.

4. GuyInTheBack thread starter macrumors member

GuyInTheBack

Oh.

Oh my. Sorry. (Plays the forum newb card :p)

Does it change something that I'm canadian and that content laws are wildly different here, making a lot of this legal? :D