iTunes Connect Application Loader

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by CarlosH, Aug 13, 2008.

1. CarlosH macrumors member

Can someone please sent me the application uploader. I am trying to download it from iTunes connect, but for some reason, it doesn't download it completely, so I cant install it. Or send me a link where I can download it.

Thanks.

2. dertobi macrumors newbie

i have the same problem, even if i manage to download the 23,9 MB completely i cannot extract the File. Seems that apple doesn't care..

3. tbraly macrumors newbie

It's now Oct 2008, and problem still isn't fixed. The download for me stops around 7-11MB of the 22.9MB file. I've never reached the end.

I've emailed Apple. I'll post their answer if I get one.

4. TripleJ macrumors regular

I had the same problem for aaages. honestly, though, you are not missing much.. i tried using it a few times and even if it said the download had been submitted every time, it never went through. You're better off using the website if you can.

5. forgeuk macrumors newbie

Its now November 2008...apple REALLY don't care :D
    Anyone got the DMG, even an old beta will do.

6. ArtOfWarfare macrumors 604

ArtOfWarfare

7. sghahani macrumors newbie

Application Loader

Hi, Im trying to make an app with Adobe digital publising. As a part of process downloaded the Xcode. Now every time i need to eport to preview my work it take me to Application Loader whic i dont have the password. So i applied for Itune Connect membership and havent heard back.I dont need Application Loader at this stage. Im thinking to uninstall Xcode. Any advise?
    Thanks