iTUNES CONNECT Banking Information

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by jesse020, Mar 18, 2010.

1. jesse020 macrumors newbie

Dear all,

In order to upload app to the App Store (as a developer) one has to fill out banking information to iTunes Connect to complete the developer account (to finally upload the app to the store). Unfortunately everytime I fill out the required banking information correctly I get this notification:

"Please make sure to fill out all the required fields correctly".

I tried over and over again with all possible ways to fill out the banking info, but every time I receive this notification. Does someone knows why this is? How can I solve this (frustrating) problem? :confused:

Please assist.

Thanks in advance!
    Jesse:apple:

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

There is a chance the system is down. iTunes declined 6 credit cards of mine once and a PayPal account before I figured out it's likely them and not me. Try back again later or call the # they give devs, I believe it is different than what the general non-dev population gets.

3. jesse020 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for entering. I tried to contact them (by phone and e-mail as well) but they say: "Just try to fill it out correctly". Well, that is what I am trying to do my dear:rolleyes:

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Don't be smart, it was a thought ... not a complete resolution path. Wait a little while and try again. My dear. :rolleyes:

5. jesse020 thread starter macrumors newbie

Actually this 'my dear' was related to the 'dear' of Apple...but you are a 'dear' too;)

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

If you start 3 or 4 threads on the same topic, maybe you'll get an answer quicker. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

7. jesse020 thread starter macrumors newbie

nice pic:cool:...I will concentrate on this thread.

8. strike1555 macrumors 6502

Totally off topic but you have 6 credit cards :eek:

9. DylanNagel macrumors newbie

Hi everyone, I'm experiencing the same problem. Could anyone offer any extra advice on how to solve this issue?

I'm based in the Netherlands, Europe, maybe it's related to the SWIFT / IBAN codes?

Thank you in advance!

10. frankvanrest macrumors newbie

Me too

Having the same problems with Rabobank as the bank (also in The Netherlands).