iTunes crashes Everytime I tried to sync

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by trauma62, Jul 11, 2009.

1. trauma62 macrumors 6502

trauma62

I have had 3 iPhones. Never so many problems. Last one to show is a ridiculous crashing of iTunes during every sync. After every app is sync or song or music video the iTunes crashes, and then the crashing report window comes up. I have 2 iPhones in my family both are having the same problem , so I believe has to be software related. However is a recent issue , never had it before , that's why I am puzzled . I have restored and recovered both phones without success.
    Any one has had a similar problem? Both iPhones are linked to the same iTunes store account and is active

:mad::mad:

2. CrackedButter macrumors 68040

CrackedButter

I had a similar problem where iTunes would beachbal. For 30 minutes and appear to have crashed. Does you iTunes quit or do you forcequit?

The problem with mine in the end was I had purchased some music via the iPhone for the first time and iTunes was simply thinking about it for a very long time.

3. trauma62 thread starter macrumors 6502

trauma62

Chains o events

I plug my Phone. Calendars and contacts Sync w/o a hiccup . Then when Apps or music start to sync, after every song, video or app iTunes crashes, does not freeze , CRASHES gone puff!!!. Then n error or report to apple window comes up. I have to relaunch iTunes and start the cycle again.
    Awful , frustrating and never had it before with my other iPhones or iteration of iPhone OS.
    :mad::mad: BAD :apple: