iPhone iTunes crashing on 'Apps' section on previously jailbroken iPhone running iOS 7

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by peanutismint, Sep 19, 2013.

1. peanutismint macrumors 6502

peanutismint

Hi all, I've just updated my previously jailbroken iPhone (running 5.1.1) to iOS 7. Now when I navigate to the 'apps' tab within my iPhone's section in iTunes 11, the program crashes/quits to desktop. Could this be something to do with trying to verify/access apps I'd previously installed via AppSync on my jailbroken system?

Any way to fix this?

2. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

How did you update? Did you click "restore" in itunes or update via settings -> general -> updates?

3. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

Did you update itunes to 11.1.0? It is needed as well

4. elgulio macrumors newbie

my ipad is not jail broken but...

i am having the exact same problem. cant work out whats happening. i have upgraded i tunes.

5. elgulio macrumors newbie

sorted

fixed it by moving newstand back to main page.

6. loviniphone5s macrumors newbie

strange about newsstand

I just got an iphone 5s and had backed it up on itunes 11.1 then clicked on the apps button and it crashed on me. I even reinstalled itunes 11.1 and it crashed again when I tried to access the apps tab in the iphone section of itunes.

Then I read the note on this forum about newsstand. I had moved newsstand into a folder earlier, but I did not think that would be an issue. But to test it I moved it back out of the folder, and tried to access the apps tab in itunes and it worked!?! No more crashing. So strange.