itunes credits..?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by fountaineer, Mar 16, 2009.

1. fountaineer macrumors member

fountaineer

I have what i think are 3 song credits in itunes store. Recently i had some issues with itunes app that i tried resolving with the apple rep. In an email they told me i will receive 3 song credits. I can see them on my top right hand corner of itunes just besice my login. How do i use them. i can't click on them and or see them anywhere near my settings and login preferences.

My hunch is that each credit is worth .99 and will be automatically applied to the first three songs but i am not sure. I could just buy a song and find out but i thought i'd ask you guys here too. Can i use these credits on itunes apps?

Also is there an expiry time on those credits? if so is there a way to check that?

sorry for the onslaught of questions

thanks

2. avediswolf macrumors regular

avediswolf

Just use 'em.
    If for some reason they can't be used for a particular item, you will get a notice before you complete the transaction.

They should work fine for three individual .99 songs.

They won't work to "help" pay for a full album.

Enjoy.

3. sammich macrumors 601

sammich

If you were specifically told you got 3 'song' credits, then I think it would be safe to assume you can only buy 'songs'. They didn't mention a dollar value.

It should be in your account details somewhere, or maybe your email.