iTunes did not charge me!!

BJB Productions

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Ok guys,
I'm kinda flying high because I just bought a $1.24 song on iTunes, and it never took my money!

How it happend:
I've been having this gltich, where it says it cannot buy a song, because the connection was lost..

So clicked "buy song" on the song, and it said "connection was lost, please try again later" so, I tried clicking buy again, and it said "you already purchased this item", and it started downloading the song, and never charged me!

LOL! :D

zachsilvey

macrumors 6502
Feb 5, 2008
Battle Ground
I hope you realize that unless you use prepaid gift cards iTunes will keep track of your purchases and just do them all at once at the end of the week so they can minimize transaction costs. Don't get your hopes up.

BJB Productions

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
I hope you realize that unless you use prepaid gift cards iTunes will keep track of your purchases and just do them all at once at the end of the week so they can minimize transaction costs. Don't get your hopes up.
I paid with a pre-paid gift card.

BJB Productions

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
You should be billed for the sole act of starting this thread.
Ok guys, I really wasn't trying to brag, just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them...Didn't mean to make everyone pissed.

Husker

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2009
Yes, we've had it happen to us...they bill you a couple days later in anticipation of you making more purchases.

cmcbridejr

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
So... Are you the type of person that will contact Apple to let them know about their mistake, or are you the type of person that is just happy to get away with taking merchandise and not paying for it?

BJB Productions

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
So... Are you the type of person that will contact Apple to let them know about their mistake, or are you the type of person that is just happy to get away with taking merchandise and not paying for it?
Well... :eek: I probably would of just taken it and not contacted them, but if I don't get charged in a few days, I will contact them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.