Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacPioneer

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
I and my daughter (on separate iTunes accounts) are unable to download or view purchased TV shows from our iTunes accounts (Apple TV, iPad, or iTunes computer app). Is anybody else experiencing this? Could it be related to the MobileMe shutdown? Did some Apple network admin flip the wrong bit somewhere?

Sendaii

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2011
I'm experiencing the same issue:/

Except, all my iOS devices are affected. Cannot access apple stores, or iCloud services. Not sure what's wrong though...

LargeTrout

macrumors newbie
Aug 20, 2010
United Kingdom
iTunes is playing up for me too. I bought something earlier and it won't download. I keep getting Error 3150 or something like that. Oddly, just a few hours earlier I was able to buy stuff and download it fine. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes, but the error is still there. I can get the store page up, view trailers, etc. It just seems to be the downloads that are effected.

Parystec

macrumors member
Mar 30, 2011
UK
iTunes web access failed

I just tried to get onto iTunes and I get the error

"Service Unavailable - DNS failure

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.
Reference #11.12f2645f.1341121970.9f081bf"

:confused:

http://www.parystec.com

dmk1974

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2008
Same problem here. Rented a movie last night on my ATV3, but then couldn't play it. MLB.tv worked though.

I've also noticed that on my MacBook I can't log in to the Apple Support Profile or check the warranty status of any of my Apple products.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.