iTunes Error Message on iPhone (NEW)

usher2005

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2011
I am getting a new error message on iTunes on my iPhone 4 each time that I open the iTunes store on my iPhone 4 "Your request cannot be completed". I would love help on how to get it fixed so I can download music on my iPhone

usher2005

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2011
iTunes on my iPhone not computer

It's iTunes on my iPhone 4 not my computer so I cannot delete it or reinstall it. Need help stil

usher2005

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2011
How long...

It start last night

----------

I closed it and still get the error message

usher2005

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2011
Could try reseting your network settings? Maybe try a restore if that does not work?
Please hlpe me out. I'm posting my problem on lots of Facebook Pages and no one seams to care about my problem, they help others but miss me.:mad::confused::(

usher2005

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2011
Maybe someone will chime in with a suggestion? Could be an actually problem with iTunes?
no my brother's iTunes on his iPhone 4 works fine and has been. Mine does not works and When I search this error message I get nothing

kfergiez

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2010
Please hlpe me out. I'm posting my problem on lots of Facebook Pages and no one seams to care about my problem, they help others but miss me.:mad::confused::(
Wow, are you paying people to answer you?
Is that why you are so entitled to a solid answer online?

I would suggest contacting apple.

digitard

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2004
Gilbert, AZ
Maybe it's because you're CONSTANTLY posting. It's daytime. People have jobs. Give it 24hrs before going into your thread bumping it.

Anyhow if you've reset everything suggested then it sounds like something is bugged. I would recommend doing a restore to be safe. Can try with a backup, and if that doesn't work do a full "new" phone restore, and just re-sync things over from iTunes.

usher2005

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2011
Maybe it's because you're CONSTANTLY posting. It's daytime. People have jobs. Give it 24hrs before going into your thread bumping it.

Anyhow if you've reset everything suggested then it sounds like something is bugged. I would recommend doing a restore to be safe. Can try with a backup, and if that doesn't work do a full "new" phone restore, and just re-sync things over from iTunes.
Did it still seeing error message. Please help

digitard

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2004
Gilbert, AZ
Wait,
You're still getting the error even after plugging it into iTunes and doing a full restore?

By any chance have you tried signing into anything with your Apple account? Is it possibly disabled?

usher2005

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2011
Wait,
You're still getting the error even after plugging it into iTunes and doing a full restore?

By any chance have you tried signing into anything with your Apple account? Is it possibly disabled?
No not disabled sorry

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.