Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crad159

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 11, 2011
Hi all. Just booted up my desktop running windows 7 and opened iTunes. iTunes would not open which is new to me today and gave me the following error messages.
ituneserror.jpg

ituneserror2.jpg

I went to Apple's website and clicked on downloading the new release. Had options of either repairing or uninstalling so I repaired my current version. Rebooted and still getting the same messages.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

srf4real

macrumors 68040
Jul 25, 2006
paradise beach FL
I had errors too in Windows 7 updating to 10.5.2 I went to uninstall the partly failed app and it was not there. So I downloaded again.. same error.. cancelled the download but an iTunes shortcut icon appeared on my desk this time. And the application seems to work fine, even though the error.:confused:

I actually was able to download my entire purchased history from the iTunes store and it really is working flawlessly, even with a mucked up install.

crad159

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 11, 2011
I had errors too in Windows 7 updating to 10.5.2 I went to uninstall the partly failed app and it was not there. So I downloaded again.. same error.. cancelled the download but an iTunes shortcut icon appeared on my desk this time. And the application seems to work fine, even though the error.:confused:

I actually was able to download my entire purchased history from the iTunes store and it really is working flawlessly, even with a mucked up install.

But most of my music is from another computer and not the store. So I wouldn't really be able to re-download it all.

Any more suggestions on what to do?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.