iTunes files restore help?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by itegypt, Oct 26, 2013.

1. itegypt macrumors 6502

itegypt

I cleaned install Mavericks and I manually resorted what I needed from my TM backup. Now when I open itunes I don’t see my iPhone tones, music library…etc is there is something to copy from the old backup to make my stuff come back as it was? I see what I need in my iPhone is there is a way to move them over iTunes?
    Thanks

2. CubusX macrumors 6502

Be careful...

I had similar problems here as well. My music came over messed up. Songs that were matched in the previous OS X Mountain Lion and iTunes now needed to be uploaded. I tried to start clean with iTunes Match and after downloading some purchased albums, I could no longer access the "Purchased" section in iTunes. It loads a completely white and blank page. These are the worst releases in history. Pages, Numbers, Keynote are shadows of what they use to be. Mavericks is slow and buggy, shutdowns times on a Late 2008 MacBook Pro takes minutes. iTunes is quite unresponsive and doesn't load Purchases correctly. Has anyone lese experienced the white screen of death under Purchases in iTunes?