iTunes films & tv buying

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by CPO1, Oct 28, 2009.

1. CPO1 macrumors newbie

Oct 1, 2009
    Hello All.
    Firstly my apologies as this may well have been dealt with before but I could not see the info I require.
    I live in Sweden and recently bought a 3gs from Italy unlocked. Very useful for my work and so very easy to use. I travel 2 hours each way to work and back, and thought it would be nice to watch some film or other. My problem is that fims & tv cannot be bought on the swedish apple site. I tried to make another account from my laptop instead of my imac but then I got a warning saying my current library would be erased :(
    How can I buy films and tv programs from another site like uk or usa without running into problems.
    Thanks in advance, and great site, really like to read the postings.:)
  2. koollectablz macrumors 6502

Feb 1, 2009
    I'm in the UK and to buy stuff from the USA store I set up another itunes account by using a spare gmail address, an itunes card in $ that I bought from eBay (the seller just emailed me the code) and an american address and zip - the address I used was of an Apple store in Florida that I found with google.

It just worked.

Now when I want stuff from the USA store I just log into that store using the right email address.

Both purchases from the UK and USA sync to the same iphone.

You should be able to do the same from where you are.
  3. CPO1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Oct 1, 2009
    I tried setting up another account but then I get a warningbox popping up saying that the current library will be erased.