Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JZTech101

macrumors member
Original poster
May 15, 2011
East Brunswick, NJ
Is there any app out there that acts like iTunes for Jailbreakers? In other words, you can install/uninstall Cydia Tweaks from the Application?

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Not that I'm aware of. You'd have to manually delete them by going through the file system using iFunBox, iExplorer or SSH into your phone. It's a great idea though.

JZTech101

macrumors member
Original poster
May 15, 2011
East Brunswick, NJ
I agree. The reason I want it is not for uninstalling/installing from a desktop Application. Its for bulk installing Applications over and over again easily.

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
I agree. The reason I want it is not for uninstalling/installing from a desktop Application. Its for bulk installing Applications over and over again easily.

Yeah I hate having to search Cydia, wait for the pages to load so you can click install and then queue and do the same for the next tweak. You could use an app like pkgbackup which backs up everything and downloads your apps for you I think.

JZTech101

macrumors member
Original poster
May 15, 2011
East Brunswick, NJ
Yeah I hate having to search Cydia, wait for the pages to load so you can click install and then queue and do the same for the next tweak. You could use an app like pkgbackup which backs up everything and downloads your apps for you I think.

True, but restoring from a Jailbroken iTunes Backup has had various effects from my experience

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.