iTunes freezing issue.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Poopface Morty, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Poopface Morty macrumors regular

Poopface Morty

Anyone else have problems with the latest version of iTunes freezing? I'm on a Windows XP laptop, 512 MB of RAM ( :( ), and I just downloaded the song "Destroy Everything You Touch" (ironic) by Ladytron. Anytime that song plays, I cannot select another song or let that song finish, as it always locks up iTunes immediately and I have to Ctrl Alt Del to close it down.

Any ideas, or anybody have this problem before? Just a bad download, probably? I selected Report Problem in iTunes under my account, but haven't heard anything back yet.

2. A Pittarelli macrumors 6502

personally i think i tunes on a mac is great, on windows its another story, its slow, unresponisive and buggy. sorry about your luck

3. Poopface Morty thread starter macrumors regular

Poopface Morty

Once my bank account and I are happy with each other (and once Leopard is out), I'll be picking up a MacBook Pro.

4. Poopface Morty thread starter macrumors regular

Poopface Morty

Ughhh, Apple support says uninstall and reinstall iTunes. They said if that doesn't work I have to call support, and there may be a fee involved with that.

Guess what didn't work?

Can't I just redownload the song without paying again...