iTunes Genius Issue - Newer Albums Won't Update

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by bentrider, Oct 31, 2010.

1. bentrider macrumors member

I can't get any Genius info for all of the albums I've purchases in the last 3-4 months. All bought through iTunes. I've "successfully" updated Genius several times and even tried turning it on and off, reinstalling iTunes... Anyone else have this issue?

2. fruktsuppe macrumors newbie

Same Problem - New Albums Won't Update on Genius

Having the same issue. Did a full Genius delete, then did a full new update. Still has the same problem... albums over the last several months have no genius results available. As one example, The Suburbs by Arcade Fire does not have genius results for me, even though it was released on 8/3/2010.

3. bentrider thread starter macrumors member

That's funny. That's one of the same albums I'm having issues with. Anyone out there have ANY advice?

4. Asderfut macrumors newbie

Same problem, older albums

I'm having the same trouble, but with rap albums that i've had for a while. the two earliest releases i'm having this issue with are Thank Me Later by Drake and The Adventures of Bobby Ray by B.o.B. I always make sure that everything is correctly labeled, but i haven't gotten any albums added to my genius that came out since april of last year.