Itunes Gift Card Codes

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by James.123, Jul 11, 2010.

1. James.123 macrumors regular

Does anyone have any extra codes? I really want to buy imovie.

2. Shasta McNasty macrumors 6502a

Shasta McNasty

You shouldnt have gotten the iPhone, if you cant afford a $4.99 app or whatever it is.

/thread

3. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

4. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

Is this the 2010 version of "buddy, can you spare a dime?"

5. Fidget08 macrumors regular

Fidget08

hahaha 4.99. Cheapy cheapy. Tomorrow just pack your own lunch :)

6. BlondeBuddhist macrumors 6502a

BlondeBuddhist

If your going to beg for codes on a forum, at least get an app that's useful. Seriously, who needs to edit movies on the go?

7. Figbash Acrobat macrumors 6502a

Figbash Acrobat

Anyone who wants to upload, send a short edited piece on the go (assuming you can do so, no iP4 for me yet). Anyways, I think it's a cool concept.

Why would you want to have less features on your phone?? :confused:

But to the OP...$4.99 for such an Apple-made app is more than reasonable. Just do it.

8. BlondeBuddhist macrumors 6502a

BlondeBuddhist

Having customers pay $5 to edit video on the go IS making the phone less feature-filled, since the ability obviously exists. I love the iPhone 4, I just don't think iMovie is all that great. It's 3 and 1/2 rating (last I checked) agrees with me.

9. KingMike26 macrumors newbie

If everyone bought an app just to have more features, then wouldn't everyone have every app? Kinda pointless don't you think?

10. tigress666 macrumors 68040

iMovie in my opinion is missing a very basic functionality that kinda makes it not so good for what it's for.

Mainly being able to insert pics/vid in the middle of another video (and I don't mean by chopping off the end, insert new pic/vid, chop off beginning to match where you chopped the end off. I mean by being able to just insert the photo in between frames).

I mean that's to me one of the most basic functions of a video editing software and you have to find some annoying work around to do it. Not to mention I still haven't really figured my way around it, it seems to decide to chop off almost always the beginning of clips. Which means the work around to insert a pic/video is really annoying to do.

I kinda am wishing I hadn't wasted the money and I'll consider it wasted until/unless Apple adds in that functionality.

11. samcraig macrumors P6

Personally I prefer ReelDirector

But programs aside - people should keep in mind (even though functionality is frustrating). Um... You're editing on a PHONE. It's not meant to be an all powerful suite. For basic quick edits - either program is fine

12. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

Is this really a thread? I have to deal with beggars when I walk down the street. Do I really have to deal with beggars on the internet too?

13. jonjames macrumors regular

couldnt of said it better

14. mtwilford macrumors member

And don't forget with Square for the iPhone they can now take credit cards as well:rolleyes:

15. nlr macrumors 6502

Whats your itunes email? I'll gift you the app.

16. satirev macrumors 6502

oohhh how generous!

17. tigress666 macrumors 68040

I'm sorry, but as I said, I would consider very basic editing function the ability to put a picture or another video clip in the middle of a video clip. Something I'd think any functional editor (on a phone or not) should do without having to find some workaround to do it.