Itunes Gift Cards and problems

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by kevinjhoit, Apr 8, 2009.

1. kevinjhoit macrumors newbie

hey all,

i have just joined this forum :) i will be spending a lot of time on this i think from now on!!! just wanted to know if anyone has had any problems with itunes gift cards? if so what are they?

i have had the same problem twice now.. when i enter in the code to redeem my gift card a message saying

"this certificate needs to be enabled by the itunes store customer care service. please visit apple.com/itunes/customercare"

can anyone give me any idea's on what i should do?! i havent yet contacted apple support.. maybe you guys could help?

thanks

2. kevinjhoit thread starter macrumors newbie

:)

hey,

1 more question :) is it possible to transfer songs from your ipod.. to apple tv? they are not saved on my laptop..

thanks

3. kh14 macrumors member

The problem may be that when the gift card was purchased that the cashier did not activate it. Another problem would be that you might be puting in the code wrong. This happens to me all the time. Heres a link that might help with puting in the code wrong. Some letters look like the other so just check this out.http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1292 Hope this helps.:)