iTunes Graphic Glitch

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by aliasnexus0, Jun 21, 2007.

1. aliasnexus0 macrumors newbie

I recently picked up a new MacBook and after using it realized that there was an annoying graphics glitch in iTunes. A visual of the glitch is in the link below:

http://opensrvr.com/glitch.png

The glitch will disappear if I close and reopen iTunes, or if I switch to the Cover Flow view and then back to the List View. If I do either of these things the glitch eventually appears again after normal use of iTunes. I am really at a loss as to what could be causing this problem. I picked up the MacBook with 10.4.9 installed and even reformatted it before I started using it to get rid of all the extra applications and such. Other people have suggested reinstalling Quicktime, and I even tried reinstalling iTunes, but the glitch still appeared. Since 10.4.10 came out last night I was hoping that might possibly resolve the issue but it did not. Thanks.

-James

2. theLimit macrumors 6502a

theLimit

The garbled text is rather common, along with a blurry/fuzzy scroll bar in Cover Flow mode that corrects itself when the window is resized. AFAIK everyone is still waiting for these to be fixed.

3. aliasnexus0 thread starter macrumors newbie

Interesting. I never had a problem like this on my Powerbook. Perhaps its an Intel only issue? I do see the blurry scroll bar in Cover Flow a lot. Appreciate the reply.

-James