iTunes graphics problem

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Jolly Jimmy, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Jolly Jimmy macrumors 65816

Jolly Jimmy

Hi everyone,

iTunes on my SR Macbook has some strange graphic problems. It's always been like this since I bought it in January and I seems to affect itunes only. I was hoping that an update would have solved this but nothing has changed. Is anyone else seeing this in the itunes preferences for example? It's not as though it's causing any real problems but it just doesn't look nice!

Cheers

[​IMG]

2. marykay9507 macrumors 6502a

marykay9507

What exactly are we looking for in this panel?

3. Jolly Jimmy thread starter macrumors 65816

Jolly Jimmy

Have you looked? Does nothing look strange to you? Try comparing this one with your itunes preference panel.

4. marykay9507 macrumors 6502a

marykay9507

ah--so you are missing the row of graphics at the top i guess?

5. Jolly Jimmy thread starter macrumors 65816

Jolly Jimmy

Ok, I take it you haven't actually looked and are just trying to be smart. God knows for who.

Anyways, does anyone helpful have a clue what the boxes around the text are? They come and go, and change size and place. But as I said it's not creating any real problems, it's just visual. Am I the only one encountering this glitch?

Cheers

6. marykay9507 macrumors 6502a

marykay9507

ok--so i wasn't trying to be smart and only after you said what it was you were pointing out did i tilt my screen and SEE the boxes-- with the angle of my screen, I could not see them...and to answer your question, I do not have them on my preference pane--

7. Jolly Jimmy thread starter macrumors 65816

Jolly Jimmy

Ok, sorry for jumping to conclusions, it's just I find that that kind of attitude is not uncommon around here, and it gets on my nerves. Thanks for answering.