iTunes Hack, Free Music in MP3 Format Straight to iPod

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by Naethyn, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Naethyn macrumors regular

Naethyn

Is there a Cydia app that you can download that like the iTunes app downloads music straight to your iPhone, or iPod touch iPod library and when you connect it to the computer to sync to iTunes it transfers like a regular purchase.

I really need something like this as when I am on the go and I hear a song on the radio. Thanks for any feedback.

Naethyn

2. CPD_1 macrumors 6502

So, what you're asking is, will anybody tell you if there is an app that will download music you should be paying for illegally and give you the convenience of the legal way which Apple has already provided? I don't think that's going to happen here.

3. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

Not necessarily; some bands offer free MP3s through their websites, and some other music stores offer better prices.

4. CPD_1 macrumors 6502

Hmmm. I think, but I'm not positive, that the iPad's version of iPhone OS allows for downloads. I don't know if they will integrate w/ iTunes automatically, and I don't know if that feature will carry over to the iPhone or iPod touch.

5. metalhead777 macrumors regular

Download apps? Just download files from whatever you need and SSH it? Sorry, but I wouldn't know. My friend had my iPod Touch during the super bowl and updated it. :mad: If only, if only I never gave it to him.

6. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

were talking bout ipods and not ipads correct?

there is an app offered like that but...you should look at other forums to get this info, if anything youtube has plenty of vids on this.