iTunes Help. 90 day wait?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by PrissyLucy, Feb 9, 2013.

1. PrissyLucy macrumors newbie

Okay, so I was on my iPhone 4 and I logged onto a friends iTunes Account to download her purchased songs then I logged back onto my iTunes account..on my laptop I am logged into my iTunes account, but when I plugged my phone up to transfer all her purchased music into my iTunes it wouldn't transfer them from my iPhone to my iTunes? Then, I can't clearly remember why, but it popped up something about having to wait 90 days before I could get purchases or something..? I'm not really understanding whats going on. If I log into her account on my lap top and download her purchased items from the computer will it lock her out of her account? And will it let me back into my account without waiting 90 days?

2. shoulin333 macrumors 6502a

I had this happen to me when my sister-in-law signed in with her account on my wife's computer to download some music. This only affected iCloud.

The idea is so that you cannot get other people's paid songs and sync them to your iCloud without paying for them. I gave apple a call and explained that she signed in without me knowing and that was never a problem before iCloud. They said for one time only they would allow the iCloud to re-activate.

Give Apple a call and then just make sure you don't let anyone log into your iTunes.