iTunes help, please

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by AppleInLVX, May 31, 2012.

1. AppleInLVX macrumors 6502a

AppleInLVX

Hey all, maybe someone can help:

I've had a problem with the iTunes music store for a while now. Each time I go to the iTunes music store and want to buy something, or download a podcast, the whole business hangs after a short time. I can often search, sometimes I can download, but most often I get to a search result or list of podcasts, and the software hangs, leaving the screen looking like this:

[​IMG]

At that point, I'm pretty much hosed and I need to leave store by clicking the home button. If I try to go back in, I find it in this state, unless I reboot, whereupon the same thing described above will happen.

I've tried to reset the network settings, as well as resetting ALL settings (without deleting the data). Everything else on the iPhone works flawlessly. And no, the device is not jailbroken.

Any ideas?

My thanks in advance,
    m.

2. musty345 macrumors regular

musty345

Try holding the power and home button until the iPhone turns off, then it should restart and see if your problem goes away.

If not you'll just have to restore :(

3. AppleInLVX thread starter macrumors 6502a

AppleInLVX

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried and it did not solve the issue. Restoring seems to be the only out. I hope that works. I will try when I get back to my iMac.

Cheers,
    m.

4. AppleInLVX thread starter macrumors 6502a

AppleInLVX

FYI, restore seems to have rectified the situation. Thanks again!