itunes help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jsf721, Sep 11, 2012.

1. jsf721 macrumors 6502

Is there an itunes section on macrumors? Forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong spot.

Some facts and questions:
    1. I have never put music on my iPhone and it has never been synced with iTunes.

2. My iPhone is on an exchange server with my work.

3. How can I selectivly load music and playlists on the phone since my library will not fit on the phone 9not enough space)

4. I have home sharing turned on, My son purchased the new Dave mathews Album, how can I get it on my library?

5. I have a PC and an iMac-Am I correct that the Mac is easier to manage the music on? Both currently have my library but I do plan to de-authorize one. Thanks

6. Can I still sync my iPod and Ipad after my iPhone without causing any issues with the iPhone.

Please note that I am very dependent on email for my Job so I cannot afford to mess it up, thanks. I am afraid that if the contact onthe phone get wiped out, they activbe sync through echange will delete them on my server and computer?

2. charlieegan3 macrumors 68020

charlieegan3

3. plug in iPhone, click music at the top and select the playlists that fit on. then sync.

4. open up his album while on your library and copy the songs over, or just import the CD to you library.

5. you will need to choose one computer, I prefer macs but the iTunes experience is but the same on windows.

6. the iPhone should effect your other devices.