Itunes Help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by koddakid, Jun 21, 2007.

1. koddakid macrumors newbie

I just received my new MBP and I am trying to organize my music library. I was a faithful dbpoweramp user on my windows pc so I am still pretty new using itunes. I have my library copied to my mac desktop and all the songs have been transfered to my itunes library but I download music on the regular and when I put new music in my desktop folder that is my itunes library I realized that its had not updated my library. So I guess what I am trying to say is how do I sync that folder with my library so when I open itunes all the new songs I have add are in itunes.

2. Mindcrime13 macrumors member

watch out that you are not making 2 libraries!! you already got you itunes library folder on the music folder!! as for the itunes, just click on the song twice and it should appear on the itunes, you can also set the itunes so that when you click on the song it automatically copy that song tot he libraries

3. koddakid thread starter macrumors newbie

I really dont want a itunes music folder I just want one folder that I already have and when I add a new album it shows up in intunes without me having to do anything