iTunes help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by I3ubbI3Wrap, Aug 22, 2007.

1. I3ubbI3Wrap macrumors newbie

I just started using iTunes and im having a bit of a problem. I imported all my music from limewire to iTunes. When i chose to view all the artist some have the same artist twice with a few songs in each folder. my question is how do i combine them? I tried changing the info areas to being the same but nothing happened. any ideas?

2. Eric Lewis macrumors 68020

Eric Lewis

well

downloading music is illegal and limewire is bad...use itunes..99cents a song 10bucks an album

3. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

...And everything's named properly.

Nevertheless, a new artist folder is created for every name that is spelt differently. You might want toe select all the songs in iTunes that are by the same artist, press COMMAND-I and change the artist manually to whichever spelling variant you like. Press RETURN and all the songs should then be grouped together in the same folder and iTunes will recognise them as being by the same artist.

For what it's worth, some music downloaded on LimeWire is legal.

4. I3ubbI3Wrap thread starter macrumors newbie

im a broke bitch lol. serously im unable to really spend anything. i have just enough for gas in the car to get to work and to pay off my bills i havnt bought myself anything all year.

5. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

Sad....but thats doesn't mean its ok.

(Believe me, I'd love to have not spent the $$ on my media that I did)

6. I3ubbI3Wrap thread starter macrumors newbie

7. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

At MacRumors? Yeah, otherwise we get kicked out.