Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fearless Leader

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 21, 2006
Hoosiertown
Hi, I'm having some itunes trouble. I can play some itunes movies in a window, say the office, but i can't play a Podcast Macbreak. Its hi-def content but im sure my powermac can handle it. I get the window for the office to show up by double clicking the now playing box. When I go to do it on the Macbreak nothing happens.:confused:

Stinkythe1

macrumors regular
Mar 30, 2005
I can play it fine, but the fullscreen button in itunes is greyed out, so i have to open the file in quicktime to view it fullscreen.

tobefirst ⚽️

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
I had some problems with this the other day at the office. I remedied it by first playing another video podcast and double-clicking on it to get it to go to its own window, and then going back into iTunes and double clicking on Macbreak to play the video. This allowed the Macbreak video to be played in its own window.

I have no idea why that is, exactly, though. :)

ender78

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2005
I have this problem right now as well. Are they doing something that prevents iTunes from loading the file?

Fearless Leader

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 21, 2006
Hoosiertown
well i'm starting to think why itunes doesn't like to play it. I tried playing macbreak with front row (fullscreen) and my g5 dual g5 1.8 2gigs ram was skipping like mad cant understan audio and video choppy. I don't think most macs can handle the video. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.