Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brisweeney

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 4, 2008
Dublin,Ireland
Ive just migrated my me account to iCloud on my 2 iOS devices, but when i tap on store, i only get an option to switch on automatic download for apps and books, not for music.

Im running iOS 5 GM and iTunes 10.5, however i havent upgraded to Lion yet, would this make any difference? I know iTunes match wont be available over here at the moment, but im wondering if i can download purchased music to my devices.

I also use a different Apple ID to purchase music, its my original one from years and years ago,that isnt even an email address, just a username. any one have any ideas on getting it to work with my iCloud account?

thanks all, and sorry for any confusion caused, this mm iCloud migration seems to be causing headaches all round!

brisweeney

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 4, 2008
Dublin,Ireland
I see the purchased tab in the store now, but I still have no option for automatic downloads in the store settings on my device.

johnalan

macrumors 6502a
Jul 15, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Heya buddy,

I'm from Dublin too, same problem as you, can see purchased tab in iTunes but no automatic downloads for music, did you get this fixed?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.