iTunes in Trash

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by IlliniNation, Aug 14, 2008.

1. IlliniNation macrumors newbie

I have no idea how this happen.. But all of my itunes library "moved" to the trash.. All of them... I was able to restore from TM.. it looked like between the 11th and 12th of Aug, sometime around midnight it happen... I have no idea how... I was sleeping...

I know you all think that I am crazy!!! Nothing lost.. but very weird... Lost all of my playlists when I had to re-import my music library... before the restore.. all the music was pointing to songs in the trash!!!

ALSO --- my amazon mp3 library was moved to trash as well.... Very weird!!

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Mate, I know you're crazy. Does anyone else have access to your computer? How do you know when it happened? Do you use any system maintenance apps?

3. IlliniNation thread starter macrumors newbie

I only have access.... I did Use onyx before i went to bed that night.... which was around 11... had to watch the Olympics!!!

4. ronbfp macrumors newbie

ITunes in Trash

Hey Guys, I found my Itunes in Trash and my Trash was locked - I could not 'empty trash.'

I downloaded 'trashit' cleaned out the whole thing - now to reload iTunes from TM - but there seems to be an I Tunes Bandit somewhere

5. tibi08 macrumors 6502a

tibi08

Maybe it's trying to tell you something about your music taste? ;)