Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SaMaster14

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 23, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Hey guys... so I got a new computer and transferred everything from my old laptop to the new one. so iTunes should sync properly, right? Well, music and everything is fine, except I can't seem to sync my photos correctly.

When I plug in my iPod, I go to the Photos tab, and I am synching photos from iPhoto. All good..I choose 'selected albums...' and I checked the albums I wanted (left all events unchecked, don't care about that) and chose to automatically include 'no events'

SO, on iTunes, it reads 5767 photos with all my selected ones, and 5.1GB for photos. I press sync and only 24 pictures sync over (2 albums out of like 15-20 I wanted to sync).

Not sure what to do here, some help would be appreciated!

Thanks

SaMaster14

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 23, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Can anyone here help?

I went to the apple store and they said that I sync photos directly through iPhoto, not iTunes... but I can't figure out how to get my photos on my iPod.

SaMaster14

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 23, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Can't believe nobody hear will even respond...

This is kinda a joke. I don't know how to sync from iPhoto if its done that way, and iTunes just doesn't work. It shows the GB required, but when it comes to put the photos on my iPod and iPad, nothing happens, its just like it skips that part...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.