itunes/IPOD on iphone Question/HELP

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Victorious35, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Victorious35 macrumors newbie

hello guys and girls i have a quick question . i have been using download app from the app store its legal so please dont ban me . and i wanna know if there is anyway to transfer the songs i downloaded through that app from my phone to my iphones ipod ? is there any app or cydia tweak that can perform this ? please help thanks

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

transfer them to your PC, then import them to your itunes library then move them back to your device

how many times will you ask his same question

3. Victorious35 thread starter macrumors newbie

the thing is i just moved to the east coast and i did not bring my PC nor do i have a laptop. so i have to do everything through my phone . i even went to the library to jailbreak my phone. so is there any apps or tweaks that transfer downloaded files straight to your itunes/ipod from your phone without synching to a computer?

4. sbddude macrumors 6502a

5. truncj macrumors member

6. jaseone macrumors 65816

jaseone

There are no apps that I am aware of that will add files to your iTunes library, I assume because no developers can be bothered dealing with the XML library file. You are pretty much stuck using one of the crappy third party music players for any content downloaded outside of iTunes on the device.