iTunes is not syncing my music

Marinov1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 13, 2017
Ok so i have an iPhone 6 on iOS 10.3.2 and for 2 hours im trying to sync my iTunes library with my iPhone but it doest work.Im on the latest version of iTunes i and iOS atm.I tried with "Entire music library" then with "Selected playlists"..then i tried to drag and drop from iTunes library to music(on device) and then click Sync but still no results?What am i doing wrong and how can i fix this problem?

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
Ventura County
Ok so i have an iPhone 6 on iOS 10.3.2 and for 2 hours im trying to sync my iTunes library with my iPhone but it doest work.Im on the latest version of iTunes i and iOS atm.I tried with "Entire music library" then with "Selected playlists"..then i tried to drag and drop from iTunes library to music(on device) and then click Sync but still no results?What am i doing wrong and how can i fix this problem?
Are you getting any errors? What exactly is happening in the top "sync status" area.

Marinov1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 13, 2017
Nothing.Its like a normal sync.But before when i was syncing music it displays the songs name now it skips this step.

It says this
backing up
preparing go sync
Finished syncing

Thats all and theres no music on my phone.
When i go to iTunes and click on "On my device" > Music , i see the songs but they look like this

Hemens

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2017
Nothing.Its like a normal sync.But before when i was syncing music it displays the songs name now it skips this step.

It says this
backing up
preparing go sync
Finished syncing

Thats all and theres no music on my phone.
When i go to iTunes and click on "On my device" > Music , i see the songs but they look like this
Hi,

Can you confirm the file format of the songs you are trying to sync

Tks

Marinov1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 13, 2017
MP3 file,i had the same sogns before i just deleted them a while ago.But if my word isn't enough tell me how to cofirm the format.
[doublepost=1500020932][/doublepost]

There are are the songs perfectly fine in the iTunes Library i can can even listen to them.

T'hain Esh Kelch

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2001
Denmark
iTunes sync is crazy broken at the moment, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Usually if you leave it for a long time, it will start to sync. Try activating Wifi sync, so it can do it while the iPhone is connected to the same network.

Hemens

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2017
MP3 file,i had the same sogns before i just deleted them a while ago.But if my word isn't enough tell me how to cofirm the format.
[doublepost=1500020932][/doublepost]

There are are the songs perfectly fine in the iTunes Library i can can even listen to them.
Can u try adding new source folder to library with couple of songs in MP3 format and try sync and confirm

Marinov1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 13, 2017
Wifi sync didn't work.
@Hemens Can you explain what do you mean by "adding new source folder" im not sure what you mean?
Do you want me to create a playlist or..?

Hemens

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2017
Wifi sync didn't work.
@Hemens Can you explain what do you mean by "adding new source folder" im not sure what you mean?
Do you want me to create a playlist or..?
On top left menu there is option for Adding files/folder to library, you can create new folder with few songs and then add to library and then sync it, basically I want you to try syncing songs from another folder and not your existing folder