Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sam*

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 14, 2006
UK
I think that its a nice new feature found some new stuff from it already and is quite a nice feature

What you guys think about it?

Applespider

macrumors G4
I like parts of it but wish it had a few more sensechecks in whatever algorithm it's using.

There are times where if you've bought a 'Greatest Hits' album, it just offers you lots of other Greatest Hits or all the other albums by that artist. At which point, you don't want to say 'Already Own' since you don't. And you don't want to say 'Don't Like' since you might want similar artists.

Sam*

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 14, 2006
UK
Applespider i agree it can seem recomendating the same things quite often but i hasve only 117 purchases but then most the things it recomends i have in my libary

Its still it a good idea though..

maybe a nice thing to is if it could scan your libary so it dont reccomend things you already have that you havent purchased from the store??

i dont know if that can be done but if someone how it could it would be an even better service that it is now

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.