Hi not sure if this is the right place for this but iTunes has been consistently quitting on me every since Sierra and the latest iTunes version was released. (I seem to remember they were released close together).
- I have a 15" (high end) 2015 MBP
- I have not upgraded to Sierra but have updated iTunes to the latest version
- I have iTunes open and then I go to open another App (photoshop, Safari, etc, etc) and then iTunes dies on me.
- It doesn't happen every time (i just tried to replicate so I could post the error message here) but often enough that its irritating
- is this a known issue?
- is it related to my not upgrading to Sierra?
- Any tips on how to fix?
- is there a way for me to downgrade to the previous version of iTunes?