iTunes keeps sending me free song credits...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by naesy1, Jun 21, 2011.

1. naesy1 macrumors member

This is really weird. I keep getting this email about every 1 to 2 hours:

Dear *my name*,
    Thank you for purchasing All Things Bright and Beautiful (Bonus Track Version).

You paid a price that was $2.00 higher than what we intended.

To make up for this, we have issued two free song credits to your account.

You can use the credits to buy two songs of your choice from the iTunes Store.

When you sign in to the iTunes Store with this account, the song credits will appear by your account name in the upper-right corner of the iTunes window. The next time you buy a song from the iTunes Store, one song credit will be used to pay for the purchase. Please note that song credits cannot be used for purchasing songs that are listed as "Album Only."

If you don't see the credits, choose Sign Out from the Store pull-down menu at the top. Then choose Sign In from the Store menu, enter your account name and password, and click Sign In. Your song credits should now appear next to your account name.

Sincerely,

iTunes Store Team
    http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/

The really weird thing is, every time I get the email again, I get the two song credits again! I have about 18 song credits right now, but I used about 4 already. This has been happening constantly since yesterday and it doesn't look like its stopping. The thing is, when I look at my purchase history, I didn't purchase that album for the wrong price... Has anything like this happened to anyone else? Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the iTunes credits, but I'm worried my credit card is being charged a ton of times or something. HELP!

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

You only used 4? Your sense of entitlement needs some work. :D

3. soco macrumors 68030

soco

I'm sorry, is he seriously asking for help?

I mean, I have some artist suggestions for you, I guess...

PM me?