Itunes layout messed up

StuartAM

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 22, 2014
Hi, a few days ago my iTunes layout got messed up, i still get the top banner bit, but everything else is just stacked in one big list along the left side of the store. its the same when you click on a song or album all the tracks are shown down the left side

does anyone know of a solution?

thanks

Stu

CaTOAGU

macrumors 6502a
Jul 15, 2008
Manchester, UK
Hi, a few days ago my iTunes layout got messed up, i still get the top banner bit, but everything else is just stacked in one big list along the left side of the store. its the same when you click on a song or album all the tracks are shown down the left side

thanks

Stu
I don't know of a solution I'm afraid but it's just started happening to me. I've tried clearing the iTunes store cache but that didn't help. It's happening on at least two machines both running the latest OS and iTunes version.

CaTOAGU

macrumors 6502a
Jul 15, 2008
Manchester, UK

thanks

Stu
OK I've got a possible fix. Clear the iTunes cache in your home directory's library.

First clear the iTunes store cache. In iTunes click on; iTunes -> Preferences -> Advanced then on, Reset Cache. After you've done this:-

1./ Close iTunes
2./ In Finder hold down alt, then click Go -> Library
3./ Open Caches
4./ Delete the folder com.apple.iTunes

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.