iTunes Library issues

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by SteveLobs, Jul 5, 2014.

1. SteveLobs macrumors member

SteveLobs

I submitted this issue to the Apple Support Communities and have been on the phone with Apple Care for weeks and this issue still remains.

The recent update for iTunes has terribly messed up my ability to click a letter on the keyboard and get to that letter within my iTunes library.
    I used to be able to type for instance the letter "C" and get to the artist starting with the letter "C" in my iTunes library.
    Now after the update after I type "C" it will just go somewhere random in my library.
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6227149
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Of course I updated to 10.9.4 but that update has nothing to do with iTunes Libraries.
    Apple Care did say the keyboard search will work when you click to sort by artists. I then asked them why would they take away a feature that worked amazingly before with no issues and looked better than sorting your library by the artists? They were unable to answer this question.

My question is now does everyone with this problem have to wait for OS X Yosemite 10.10 and hope that the OS update will fix this problem with a hopefully newer version of iTunes?

2. westrock2000 macrumors 6502

Some people waiting for being able to see cover art by just clicking a song, not actually playing it.

Some people waiting for being able to resize the cover art in the Movie browser when tiled.

Just took a little longer for you to lose your special ability :D