iTunes LP and iTunes Extras - full screen on Mac?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Anonymous Freak, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Anonymous Freak macrumors 601

Anonymous Freak

Okay, I know that when iTunes LPs and iTunes Extras first came out, iTunes could not play them full screen.

I don't know when it happened, but I just noticed that I *CAN* play them full screen now. (Either by selecting "View" -> "Full Screen"; hitting Command-F, or clicking a new "Full screen" widget at the upper-right on the "title bar" for the LP/Extra within the content pane of iTunes.)

But, strangely, this only appears on one of my computers, even though both are running the same version of OS X (10.6.2,) and the same version of iTunes (9.0.2.)

Does anyone know the secret to enabling this? I have checked every single setting in iTunes, both menus and preferences, and they are all perfectly matched between the two computers.

2. Anonymous Freak thread starter macrumors 601

Anonymous Freak

Whoops - solved - must be local.

Whoops :eek:

Turns out the second computer was only streaming via Home Sharing. Copied it to the local machine, and it will go full screen now.

Now if only they'd let you navigate them via Front Row the same as on an AppleTV.......