iTunes Match-5-6 albums are not showing up?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Imola Ghost, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Imola Ghost macrumors 65816

I have about 5-6 albums that are not showing up in iTunes but are on my iPhone 4 and playable.

iTunes is showing the albums and songs but they all have a exclamation point and when you click on them, iTunes wants you to locate them.

Ideas?

2. ZeRoLiMiT macrumors 6502a

ZeRoLiMiT

did you erase them from the computer? try redownloading them

3. Imola Ghost thread starter macrumors 65816

I deleted "ALL" songs from my computer (MBP) because I have a solid state drive and the use of the iTunes Match on the cloud allowed me to gain back a lot of hard drive space. So I just stream them to my laptop within iTunes.

What is going on is that I have about 5-6 albums that are in iTunes Match that have been "matched" or "uploaded" and is showing up on my iPhone 4 but in iTunes on my computer they have a exclamation point.

4. ZeRoLiMiT macrumors 6502a

ZeRoLiMiT

right click on the file and delete but leave on icloud and the re-download them done deal ;)

5. Imola Ghost thread starter macrumors 65816

That is the idea and thanks!

However these files were never uploaded or matched because I had to turn off computer before they updated or uploaded to iTunes Match.

What I've done to fix this is reload my library and let it go from there. This time I will let them finished the uploaded/match status first.