iTunes Match down (7/7/12)?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by xraydoc, Jul 7, 2012.

1. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

Sat down at iTunes today, noticed all my iTunes Matched songs' statuses were "Waiting" as opposed to "Matched" as they've been for months. Trying to update my iTunes Match. Nothin' happening.

I've tried turning iTunes Match off and back on, but it appears to be hanging somewhere in Step 1 (of 3). Others reporting same thing on Apple discussion boards.

Doesn't appear to be a problem on my end. My ISP is up and running, computer has been rebooted, etc.

Anyone here having iTunes Match problems? I'm in the US (East coast). Maybe data center power/heat related?

2. Explorz macrumors regular

iTunes Match has been down all day for me too. I can download songs if I delete the song from my library but leave it on the cloud. But all other aspects of Match are non functional. Upon turning it off to try to fix the problem and then turning it on again, now all songs are "waiting" and it is stuck on "Waiting for Apple to deliver your results."

Apple - It just works - Well, not so much. And less and less these days.:(

3. xraydoc thread starter macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

Thanks for the update.

Sad to see other services "just working" better than Apple's. Used to be Apple was the solid, reliable one.

Google music working better than iTunes these days. My songs are all uploaded to Google music (as well as being in iTunes/iTunes Match) and Google's been rock solid since day one. iTunes Match sometimes gives me fits.

4. terryblyth macrumors regular